Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then 8bestreview.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Kunduz Incorporation
Position Name :- Subject Matter Expert (Inorganic Chemistry)
Company Location :- Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Job Category :- Jobs in Kanpur
Full Job Description :-
Job detailsJob TypePart-timeContractual / TemporaryFreelanceQualificationsMaster’s (Preferred)Full Job DescriptionAbout Kunduz
Kunduz is a global ed-tech startup aiming to make educational resources more accessible for everyone and democratize test prep and learning. Kunduz’s flagship Q&A product is a mobile platform that helps students get their questions answered through its tutor network and proprietary AI technology. So far, 35,000 professional tutors answered 40 million questions from thousands of students across multiple countries through Kunduz. Kunduz was founded and scaled by a group of friends from Bogazici University, Istanbul. It has teams in Turkey, India, and the United States. Kunduz has been funded by renowned Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Social Capital, First Round Capital, prominent ed-tech angels, and family offices across the world.
This is an opportunity where you can allocate your free time to help students with their doubts and earn. The more questions you solve, the more of the earnings you get.
Selected Subject Matter Expert’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on solving doubts & writing solutions for students’ live questions in Inorganic Chemistry.
2. Provide Solutions for JEE Adv/Main, NEET & other competitive/ Entrance exams.
3. Write answers in blue or black ink on a blank piece of white paper, take a snapshot, and upload solutions on the Kunduz tutor app.
4. Looking for candidates with good command of topics such as Metallurgy, P, D Block elements, Chemical Bonding, Qualitative analysis, etc.
5. Write detailed & readable step-by-step solutions to be understood by an average student.
6. Provide solutions for the questions asked with zero plagiarism.
7. Devote at least 1-2 hours a day to help students.
We run periodic incentives for select experts who are active.
If any full-time employment opportunity arises, preference will be given to existing Subject Matter experts if they meet the criteria for the role.
Flexible timing & weekly pay.
1. Looking for a candidate with MSc in Chemistry, Ph.D. or having relevant teaching experience for Chemistry or JEE advance/ Mains, NEET, GAT qualified under 5k Ranking or 98% percentiles or student of 2nd & 3rd Year of IIT/NIT/MIT/VIT/BIT’s with 80% scores.2. Note: Non-IIT/NIT/MIT/VIT with B.tech, Bsc, Bpharm candidates without any teaching experience, and class 12th candidates won’t be considered.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Hiring InsightsApplication response rate: 97%Hiring 10+ candidates for this roleJob activityPosted today
Disclaimer : 8bestreview.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.