Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then 8bestreview.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Position Name :- Project Coordinator
Company Location :- New Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Delhi
Full Job Description :-
Job detailsJob TypeFull-timeFull Job Description
· Responsible for rescue of children from bonded labour, child trafficking and child domestic servitude.
· Responsible for increase in number of prosecution of offenders booked under different relevant acts of law.
· Responsible for training of law enforcement agencies for smooth functioning of raid and rescue operations.
· Responsible for best process documentation of victim assistance
· Responsible for developing a best practice model for rescue, prosecution, repatriation and rehabilitation of victims of bonded labour, trafficking.
Specific roles and responsibilities are:
A. Victim Assistance Programme Coordination/ Management
· Coordination with all field staff for survey, identification of victims of child labour, child trafficking, bonded and forced labour and respond to complaints received from parents.
· Coordinate and collect specific information and organize raid/rescue operations.
· Coordination and preparation for the proper rehabilitation and a follow up strategy.
· Collect the report of the departmental/field staff & computerize this.
· Make a monthly plan with quantifiable indicators including no. & details of identified places, industries, child labour, submit a monthly concrete budget for the approval of supervisor, submit monthly financial & narrative report.
· Keep track and relation with all the law enforcement agencies for the rescue & rehabilitation of child/ bonded labourers at Central/state level. Undertake field visits for monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
· To develop at-least one document on concerned projects highlighting the good practices in their intervention strategy.
· Communication and coordination with all the staff of the project throughout the country and develop a report.
· Coordination through internal and external agencies
· Coordination of the proper MIS system of Victim Assistance Program
· Perform any other tasks assigned by the organization.
B. Resource Mobilisation for Victim Assistance Program
· As per new strategy, development of concept notes, proposals and other related documents.
· Reporting for concerned projects.
· Develop the coordination and communication with different level agencies.
· Develop the good relationships with the funders.
C. Financial Management
· Monitor the expenses of field staff and process their accounts for payment.
· Monitoring the expense of the staff as per the project expenditure.
· Analysing the expense with the activity output of the staff on the monthly basis.
D. HR Management
· Coordination of the effective implementation of all management decisions and current policies of AVA including the HR Manual, the Financial Manual, the Gender Policy, the Child Protection Policy, etc of staff relating to the concerned projects.
· Assisting in the documentation of the new recruitments.
· Any post graduate or equivalent in management, social work, public health or social sciences from any recognized university.
5 – 7 years of experience of working local in geography (Maharashtra / Delhi) on child rights issues.
Competencies for the role:
· Functional knowledge: Understanding of the areas of work the organization works in (child rights)
· Interpersonal Skills: Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
· Problem Solving: Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
· Teamwork: Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
· Self-driven: Consistently maintain high levels of activity or productivity and operate with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time
AVA is an equal opportunity employer
Employee Medical Insurance
Hiring InsightsJob activityPosted 3 days ago
Disclaimer : 8bestreview.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.