Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then 8bestreview.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Amazon Dev Center India – Hyd
Position Name :- Executive Assistant, FinOps
Company Location :- Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category :- Jobs in Hyderabad
Full Job Description :-
6-8 yrs. of experience assisting senior executives in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated experience supporting leaders across international time zones.
· Demonstrated ability to managing multiple calendars.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
· Skilled in managing group logistics, including event planning, transportation and budgeting.
· Strong organizational and communication skills, problem solving skills, and team-orientated philosophy.
· Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
· High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
· Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
· Bachelor’s degree or anything equivalent
Amazon is seeking an energetic, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support multiple senior leaders in our team Finance Operations. This EA will be based out of the Amazon office in Hyderabad, India.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle highly confidential information, as well as demonstrate ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. The candidate should be used to work independently with limited support from other offices. Must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships & maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization and become the “go-to” person for support activities.
This position requires high levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company. In addition, exceptional written and oral communication skills, high attention to detail, bias for action, detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required.
Key responsibilities include:
Work closely with the leadership team to provide seamless support to the group.
Managing end to end multiple Senior Leadership visits in a year
. Single point of contact for all Facilities/Admin responsibilities for the team.
Management of complex calendars and scheduling, meeting prioritization, large scale meeting coordination.Scheduling cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones). Coordinate with in-house travel agents and manage international as well domestic travel process.Organize, execute, and assist with team activities and logistics (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, and team social events).
Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding action items.Completing expense reports, maintaining schedules, plan and coordinate events, ordering supplies/ goodies for the team.Represent our team and partner effectively with external stakeholders such as space planning, travel and other executive assistants in the org.
.Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook is a must and SharePoint is optional.
. Experience in facilities management/support
· A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
· Ability to take on increased responsibilities as the position advances.
· Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
· Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.Hiring InsightsJob activityPosted 10 days ago
Disclaimer : 8bestreview.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.