Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then 8bestreview.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- World Health Organization
Position Name :- Executive Assistant (Budget & Finance)
Company Location :- New Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Delhi
Full Job Description :-
Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): Two years
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2022, 3:47:59 AM
Closing Date: Apr 25, 2022, 4:59:00 PM
Primary Location: India-New Delhi
Organization: SE/DAF Director – Administration & Finance
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
To provide accounting policy guidance and income/ awards and budgetary management and support across the SEA Region. Ensure effective financial controls exist and are properly managed. Ensure income is managed appropriately for all sources of funding and advice budget centres on all aspects of income and awards management. Monitor the general ledger and sub ledgers and take action where necessary to correct errors. Coordinate the monthly and annual financial closure processes at country and regional level.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under the overall guidance of the Budget and Finance Officer and direct supervision of National Professional Officer (Budget), the incumbent performs following tasks:
1. Review and process Award amendment Requests (AMRs), Award Activation Requests (AARs) and Award Distribution Requests (ADRs), co-ordinate with technical units and HQ; do an analysis of award distributions in GSM within budget ceilings.
2. Fund the work plans; reconcile award distribution, budget and work plan funding; advise award managers and staff on budgetary issues;
3. Follow-up on receivables, undistributed funds and expiring awards. Carry out tasks related to monthly, annual, biennial closures.
4. Initiate any follow up relating to implementation of voluntary funded projects and co-ordinate with award managers, including closure of awards, financial reports due to donors and processing of refunds.
5. Assist in the preparation of briefing materials for WR’s meeting, Regional Committee meeting, PBAC, WHA and other meetings.
6. Recording of In-Kind and In-service contributions in line with Standard Operating Procedure (SoP) and ensuring adequate supporting documentation and audit trail for recording expenditure against these awards.
7. Review and maintain information in the data base on GSM HR work plans, analyse the financial impact of programme changes on the HR plan; Prepare related expenditure batches.
8. Draft comments/correspondence related to the incumbent’s area of work and preparation of briefing notes.
9. Replace other BFU staff during their absence. Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor(s).
Essential: Completion of Secondary School education.
Desirable: Diploma / certificate of specialization in finance and accounting an advantage.
Essential: At least 5 years of experience in the areas of budget or financial accounting.
Desirable: Experience in a UN Organization or International Organization is an asset.
A. Good knowledge and understanding of WHO Financial Rules and Regulations. eManual Provisions, WHO’s automated accounting system (GSM) and accounting principles.B. Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and application of advance excel skills as applied to data generated from the GSM for conversion into user friendly reports.C. Ability to draft standard correspondence.
Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at INR 840,160 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
A written test may be used as a form of screening.
In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
For information on WHO’s operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
WHO prides itself on a workforce that adheres to the highest ethical and professional standards and that is committed to put the WHO Values Charter into practice.
WHO has zero tolerance towards sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), sexual harassment and other types of abusive conduct (i.e., discrimination, abuse of authority and harassment). All members of the WHO workforce have a role to play in promoting a safe and respectful workplace and should report to WHO any actual or suspected cases of SEA, sexual harassment and other types of abusive conduct. To ensure that individuals with a substantiated history of SEA, sexual harassment or other types of abusive conduct are not hired by the Organization, WHO will conduct a background verification of final candidates.
WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
This post is subject to local recruitment and will be filled by persons recruited in the local commuting area of the duty station.Hiring InsightsJob activityPosted 3 days ago
Disclaimer : 8bestreview.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.