Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then 8bestreview.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- chembond solenis water technologies
Position Name :- Company Secretary
Company Location :- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category :- Jobs in Navi Mumbai
Full Job Description :-
600000 (INR) – 750000 (INR)
• To ensure compliance with Companies Laws and allied regulation
• Independently conducting Board or General Meeting as per secretarial standards
• Circulate notice and agendas for Board, General meetings and draft and final minutes to the Board.
• Ensuring timely and accurate compliance and filing of MCA returns
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the records such as statutory registers
• Build connections with regulatory authorities such as Stock Exchanges, MCA, RTA & Bankers
• Assisting in Audit, Due Diligences and Corporate Actions as and when required
• Ensure filing quarterly, half yearly and yearly compliance as per LODR well before time.
• Timely reply to the queries raised by regulators such as BSE, NSE, SEBI, ROC etc.
• Prepare drafts forms, returns and applications to be filed with regulatory bodies
• Tracking and implementing regulatory changes and update
• Finalize the agenda and MOM
• Review board agenda and notices; liaison with the business heads to check what items need to be added to the agenda.
• Ensure that all documentation are as per standard checklist. Oversee filing and indexing of all board related documents in a timely manner
• Liaising with various regulators (SEBI, BSE, NSE, ROC etc.), RTA, industry associations, legal counsel of company and Government Departments
• Liaise with bankers for Dividend related activities
• IEPF Compliances and filing various forms with ROC and sending reminders and letters to respective shareholders.
• Review and provide legal advice on various Agreements/documents.
• Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
• Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract
• Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
• CS (LLB shall be preferable)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in listed company
• Able to work without any guidance
• Result Oriented
effective and efficient management of the Secretarial and Compliance
Apply to this jobHiring InsightsJob activityPosted 19 days ago
Disclaimer : 8bestreview.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.